CRESTLINE SANITATION DISTRICT
P.O. Box 3395
Crestline, CA 92325-3395
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
Thursday, February 9, 2023 at 3:00 p.m.
Community Meeting Room
Crestline Sanitation District Office
24516 Lake Drive, Crestline, California
SPECIAL NOTICE OF TELECONFERENCE ACCESSIBILITY
Pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 which amended certain provisions of the Brown Act regarding teleconference meetings during periods of statewide emergencies, and as a precaution to our Board of Directors, District staff, and general public as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Crestline Sanitation District will hold this meeting of its Board of Directors both in-person and via teleconference. The public may participate in the meeting by physical attendance or by teleconference as follows:
Dial in conference line (302)202-1110 – Conference code 751975
Or via Zoom as follows:
Meeting ID: 605 003 8290 Passcode: 611193
Call to Order
Salute to the Flag
Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting of January 12, 2023.
- Acceptance of Disbursement List for January 2023.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 099 Authorizing Continuation of Remote Teleconference Meetings pursuant to AB 361.
- Discussion and Possible Action concerning Ordinance No. 2019-1, Establishing Guidelines for the Conduct of the Board’s Public Meetings and Activities.
- Discussion and Possible Action regarding Zion’s Bank Authorized Client Signatures.
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 101 Authorizing Investment of Monies.
- Discussion and Possible Action regarding SDRMA Board of Directors – Call for Nominations: 3 Seats Available
- Discussion and Possible Action regarding CSDA Board of Directors – Call for Nominations: Seat C Northern Network.
February 9, 2023
New Business (cont.)
- Discussion and Possible Action concerning a Marketing Agreement with Utility Service Partners, Inc.
- Discussion and Possible adoption of Resolution No. 100 Rules and Regulations for Wastewater Service.
- Financial Consultant Report
- Legal Counsel Report
- HC WWTP Construction Progress Report
- General Manager Report
Recess to Closed Session
Conference with Real Property Negotiators
(Government Code Section 54956.8)
Property: Tapestry Project, 825 Acres, San Bernardino County, California
District Negotiator: Ron Scriven, General Manager
Negotiating Parties: Terra Verde Group, LLC
Under Negotiation: Recycled Water Discharge
Conference with Labor Negotiator
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Designated District Representative: Steven M. Kennedy
Unrepresented Employee: General Manager
Reconvene to Open Session
Announcement of Reportable Closed Session Actions
Regular Meeting – March 9, 2023
Future Agenda Items
The Crestline Sanitation District Board of Directors meeting facility is accessible to persons with disabilities. If assisted listening devices or other auxiliary aides or services are needed in order to participate in the public meeting, request should be made through the Crestline Sanitation District Recording Secretary at least three (3) days prior to the meeting. The Recording Secretary’s telephone number is (909) 338-1751 and the Crestline Sanitation District Office is located at 24516 Lake Dr., Crestline CA 92325.
The Crestline Sanitation District Board of Directors meeting agenda is posted prior to meeting at the Crestline Sanitation District Office and our website at www.crestlinesanitation.com Copies of the agenda are available to interested parties upon a receipt of a written request.
*Under this item, any member of the public wishing to directly address the Board on any item of interest that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board may do so at this time. However, the Board is prohibited by law from taking any action on any item not appearing on the agenda unless the action is otherwise authorized by the Brown Act. Any member of the public wishing to directly address the Board on any item listed on the agenda may do so when the item is being considered by the Board. Pursuant to Section 2.3.2 of Ordinance No 2019-1 adopted by the Board on January 10, 2019, the Chair may limit each speaker to a comment period of five (5) minutes or less.