CRESTLINE SANITATION DISTRICT
P.O. Box 3395
Crestline, CA 92325-3395
Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors
Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Community Meeting Room
Crestline Sanitation District Office
24516 Lake Drive, Crestline, California
SPECIAL NOTICE OF TELECONFERENCE ACCESSIBILITY
Pursuant to the provisions of Assembly Bill 361 which amended certain provisions of the Brown Act regarding teleconference meetings during periods of statewide emergencies, and as a precaution to our Board of Directors, District staff, and general public as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Crestline Sanitation District will hold this meeting of its Board of Directors both in-person and via teleconference. The public may participate in the meeting by physical attendance or by teleconference as follows:
Dial in conference line (302) 202-1110 – Conference code 751975
Or via Zoom as follows:
Meeting ID: 838 7072 4122 Passcode: 688406
Call to Order
Salute to the Flag
Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes for Regular Meeting of November 4, 2021
- Approval of Minutes for Special Meeting of November 18, 2021
- Acceptance of Disbursement List for November and December 2021
- Discussion and Possible Adoption of Resolution No. 083 Authorizing Continuation of Remote Teleconference Meetings pursuant to AB 361.
- Site Visit at Huston Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant regarding the Huston Creek WWTP Clarifier and Dewatering Building Improvements project.
[The Board will briefly recess the meeting and travel to the Huston Creek Waste Water Treatment Plant located at 246 Huston Rd, Crestline, CA, whereupon the meeting will reopen. A quorum of the Board will not travel together.]
[The Board will briefly recess the meeting and travel back to the District office located at the 24516 Lake Dr, Crestline, CA address, whereupon the meeting will reopen. A quorum of the Board will not travel together.]
- Discussion and Possible Approval of a Contract for Engineering for the Hwy 189 Sewer Conflict, which will be to Relocate the existing Sewer Lines required by CalTrans.
- Discussion and Possible Action regarding Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO) Nominations for one Regular and one Alternative Special District Member.
- Financial Consultant Report
- Legal Counsel Report
- General Manager Report
Regular Meeting – February 10, 2022
Future Agenda Items
The Crestline Sanitation District Board of Directors meeting facility is accessible to persons with disabilities. If assisted listening devices or other auxiliary aides or services are needed in order to participate in the public meeting, request should be made through the Crestline Sanitation District Recording Secretary at least three (3) days prior to the meeting. The Recording Secretary’s telephone number is (909) 338-1751 and the Crestline Sanitation District Office is located at 24516 Lake Dr., Crestline CA 92325.
The Crestline Sanitation District Board of Directors meeting agenda is posted prior to meeting at the Crestline Sanitation District Office and our website at www.crestlinesanitation.com Copies of the agenda are available to interested parties upon a receipt of a written request.
*Under this item, any member of the public wishing to directly address the Board on any item of interest that is within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board may do so at this time. However, the Board is prohibited by law from taking any action on any item not appearing on the agenda unless the action is otherwise authorized by the Brown Act. Any member of the public wishing to directly address the Board on any item listed on the agenda may do so when the item is being considered by the Board. Pursuant to Section 2.3.2 of Ordinance No 2013-1 adopted by the Board on January 17, 2013, the Chair may limit each speaker to a comment period of five (5) minutes or less.